5В072000 – Chemical technology of inorganic substances
Chemist’s professional responsibilities depend on the location and area of his work and his post.
– laboratory chemist-assistant: in analytical and scientific
research centers, in the laboratories of health protection, in criminalistics laboratories, in the laboratories of different productions.
Carrying out of chemical analysis and research of composition of substances, product or intermediate connection, raw material, foodstuffs, water etc.
– engineer-chemist: in analytical and research centers, laboratories of health protection, criminalistics laboratories, laboratories of different productions. To develop and create span-new materials and products that possess the beforehand set chemical composition and structure.
Controls an amount and quality of wastes, methods of their storage and utilization; carries out the process of receipt, productions of different substances in industrial scales; manages a chemical process etc. To accomplish verification of the technical state of equipment and his remaining resource. To engage in standardization and certification of technical equipments, systems, processes, equipment and materials. To organize work of collective of production. Make calculations and design the separate stages of technological process. To control accordance of the developed projects and technical documentation to the standards, technical requirements and other normative documents. The specialists of this area begin his career as a position of operator that manages the certain setting in the workshop of chemical processes. Successful work will heave up a chemist to position of shift supervisor, a next step is an engineer-technologist.
– a teacher in specialized colleges
Teaching in general educational institutions.
In a good position already taken chemists with experience, therefore will be to begin from the beginning is a laboratory assistant, operator. Further at presence of interest and efforts it is possible to rise to leading positions of engineer-technologist, managing a laboratory, etc.
Research activity of scientist-chemist must be crowned by writing of candidate’s, and then doctoral dissertation.
In their field a scientist-chemist can get the enormous amount of rewards, including the Nobel Prize and the Wolf Prize. If a new discovery to be made and patented, it will bring good dividends in the future. But, as in any other industry, all will depend on the commitment, perseverance and desire to succeed in your favorite business.
Chemical, pharmaceutical, perfume industry, Research Institute, metallurgical plant, food processing, mining and processing plant.
- Musapirov Kanysh Abaevich The Ministry of Health and Social Development. Engineer radiochemist RSE on PVC "Regional Oncology Center of Semey" 2010-2015
- Shakhvorostov Aleksey Vitalevich LEP KazNTU named after K.I. Satpayev in Almaty. Specialist of higher qualification. 2012-2015
- Nurakhmetov Yerzhan Rifkatovich CJSC "Kavkazcement" of Charsk, engineer. 2012-2015
Center of enterprise of students
LLP “Palette”, LLP “Alina PRO”, LLP “Semey Cement Plant”