5B010300 – Pedagogy and psychology.
A graduate on specialty 5B010300 – Pedagogy and psychology are awarded the academic degree bachelor of education on specialty.
– Teacher – psychologist in education
– Teacher – psychologist, teacher of self-knowledge
Bachelors on specialty 5B010300 – Pedagogy and psychology can perform the following professional activities:
• organizational and technological organization of process of training and education on the basis of pedagogical technology);
• production and management (interaction “subject”);
• design (modeling of eucation at elementary school);
• research (in research organizations of any type,
• organization, modeling and realization of scientific-research projects);
• educational (teaching pedagogy and psychology, training and retraining.
Graduates of the educational program on specialty 5B010300 – Pedagogy and psychology can perform the following professional activities:
• educational (pedagogical), educational, diagnostic and remedial work in educational institutions; management of pedagogical process in educational institutions; forecasting of results of pedagogical activity, diagnostics, correction, dissemination and study of advanced innovative experience in educational institutions.
• experimental research – the scientific study of psychological and pedagogical information on the subject on the basis of domestic and foreign experience;
• organizational management – the ability to organize the subjective activity of students and manage the process of formation and development of personality;
• socio-educational – establishment of communication with the parent community, public organizations, positive psychological climate in the team and at work, psychological and pedagogical education of parents. Prevention of difficulties in social adaptation, participation in government programs aimed at improving social and psychological situation of development of students;
• educational – the organization of educational process in educational institutions;
• educational technology – planning of the educational process in educational institutions.
- Tataurova Nina
- Tursungozhinova Gulnar
- Belenko Oxana 1996-2000 - "Psychology", qualification "Practical psychologist" specializing in teaching psychology.
Center for entrepreneurship studentsorleu-edu.kz, orleu-edu.kz/Archive, socialvko.gov.kz, www.orleu, ustaz.kz, аstana.kz/orleupvl.kz, bilimdiler.kz, video.yandex.kz, ustazbol.kz, repository.enu.kz, ustazim.kz, vestnik-kafu.info, jospar.ucoz.com, cpm.kz, nis.edu.kz.
orleu-edu.kz, orleu-edu.kz/Archive, socialvko.gov.kz, www.orleu, ustaz.kz, аstana.kz/orleupvl.kz, bilimdiler.kz, video.yandex.kz, ustazbol.kz, repository.enu.kz, ustazim.kz, vestnik-kafu.info, jospar.ucoz.com, cpm.kz, nis.edu.kz.
– participated jointly with staff of the Department in grant projects
– participation in the organization of seminars and conferences in pedagogy and psychology
– teaching practice in schools and colleges
– training on academic mobility in other universities of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation
– Kazakh national pedagogical University named after Abai Almaty
– course in self-knowledge
– English language courses
– East-Kazakhstan state University after by S. Amanzholov
– Altai state pedagogical University, Barnaul
– master – classes
– participation in various psychological trainings
– summer semester (study subjects)