5B011200 – Chemistry;
6M011200 – Chemistry;
- Chemistry teacher;
- Laboratory Assistant;
- administrative officer;
- head teacher, Director, Head of education, etc.
- Educational (pedagogical);
- Scientific Research;
- Organizational and technological;
- Production and management.
Profession specialty is:
- Educational (pedagogical): to work as teachers of chemistry in secondary comprehensive schools and special schools, colleges, lyceums, gymnasiums.
- Scientific Research: to work in organizations (institutes, laboratories), making scientific research works in directions of chemical, environmental, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, biochemical profile.
- Organizational and technological: to work in the institutions of chemical, metallurgical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical industry, analytical, ecological, industrial laboratories.
Production and management: To lead the departments and laboratories listed above.
- Panin M.S. Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor. A graduate of the Semipalatinsk State Pedagogical Institure named by Krupskaya in 1961.
- Nurekenova A.N. Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor. A graduate of the State University “Semey” in 1998.
- Sapakova A.K. Candidate of Biological Sciences, Acting Associate Professor. A graduate of State University “Semey” in 1996.
- Korolev A.N. Candidate. A graduate studied in the Semipalatinsk State Pedagogical Institute on the Faculty of Natural Sciences by specialty “Biology and Chemistry” (1990).
Association of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The International Association of Environmentally friendly products Manufacturers
Secondary comprehensive schools
Layered program of teachers’ advanced training, developed by the Faculty of Education in University of Cambridge and the center of pedagogical skills of Nazarbayev Intellectual School in Astana.