5B060200 – Computer science
The specialists of the computer science 5B060200 and 6M060200 are:
– Developers of architecture of modern computers;
– Administrators of information network
– Consultants for issues representation on the Internet (web-master, web-design)
– Experts on the computerization of office work and publishing activities
– Experts in automation of technological processes
From 60000 to 100000₸
A good programmer might earn 50000 ₸and more per month
The students who were graduated a specialty of computer science 5B060200 and 6M060200 are the experts of a broad profile of the perspective direction on modern computers, programming and network technologies (Internet, Ethernet)
- Nurzhanov Yerzhan Baktybaevich has been working at university of Gumilyov (ENU L.N. Gumilyov) since 2011 in Astana as the head of the information technology
- Iskakov Rauan Orazgalievich has been working at state university of Shakerim as the head of electronic resources in Semey
“Computer science, information technology and telecommunications” in the association of educational institution in Kazakhstan
Municipal budgetary institution information and methodical center of Yekaterinburg Russian Home teacher
Interregional public organization “Association of common teachers and teachers of informatics “.
Moscow State University Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics of Lomonosov
“Orenburg university (academic) district”
Computing centers for small and medium-sized businesses, engineering and design offices, departments of automation of production management systems to automate parts of the design and management systems in banks, research institutes, schools and universities.
Layered program for increasing qualification of teachers, developed by the faculty of education at Cambridge university and the center of a pedagogical skill Nazarbayev Intellectual School of Astana
The training center “School of Computer Programming” offers 6-month course to study a web-programming.
The center for International IT-training TUSUR offers training courses, seminars, workshops, internships in the field of information and telecommunication technologies, using generally recognized international educational standards and solutions.