5B020300 – History
Secondary and special schools, high schools, colleges and grammar schools; public institutions; in mass media; scientific institutes, publishing houses; akimats; archives, libraries, museums.
- training and educational (teaching);
- production and management;
- research and development;
- Expert and advisory;
- cultural and educational.
- Mukhamedzhanov Tolegen Muhamedzhanovich Kazakh composer and social activist. He graduated from the Semipalatinsk Pedagogical Institute named after NK Krupskaya.
- Rakhimzhanov Amerkhan Muratpekovich Responsible Secretary of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan, the Semipalatinsk Pedagogical Institute (1987) Teacher of history and social science
- Meir Garipollaevich Eskendirov
- Mahtay Ramazanovich Sagdiev Kazakh Soviet party and state leader, Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic (1989-1990). In 1950 he graduated from the Semipalatinsk Pedagogical Institute.
– Association of Kazakhstani Historians
– Center Students entrepreneurship
Eurasian National University named after L. Gumilev, Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Institute of history and ethnology the name of Sch.Valiuhanov, Altai State Pedagogical University
A branch of propulsion MODULE НЦПК “Орлеу” is Institute of in-plant training, Institutes of in-plant training of the Kazakh national university of the name Аль-Фараби, Institute of history and ethnology the name of Sch.Valiuhanov of КН МОН of РК