5В080300 “Game management and fur farming”
The academic degree the Bachelor of agriculture in “A game management and fur farming”
– Biodiversity of fauna and its effective use
– Ethology with fundamentals of biology of animals
– Protection of reproduction and effective use of fauna
– Biology of fur-bearing animals and birds with fundamentals of ethology
According to the professional standard graduates of the specialty “Game Management and Fur Farming” can carry out the following kinds of activity:
– the operator of the panel on control and carrying out protection of grounds;
– laboratory assistant, huntsman, game manager, state inspector on protection of a plant and animal life;
– head of the department of ecology and environmental management;
– head of hunting economy, joint and joint-stock venture;
– head of department of fauna (reserves, natural parks, wildlife areas, wildlife reserves);
– manager of an inturokhota.
A job specialist instruction flora and fauna protection Huntsman:
– Organizes, conducts work on conducting the hunting area (Economy) ensures that scheduled tasks, measures on arrangement Jaeger cordon, huts, stopping points, kormohranilisch (sheds
feed storage, silos, etc.).
– Organizes and conducts work on account of the number of hunting animals, birds in the hunting grounds, taking steps to increase the number of wild animals and birds, and they deliver their release in the land.
– Conducts traditional biotechnology, including:
– Preparation, purchase of fodder;
– Improvement of solonetz;
– Undercut aspen;
– Planting of willow on a stump;
– Arrangement of feeders for deer, roe deer;
– Forage areas for boar, grouse, hares;
– The device of artificial nests, watering;
-To get Proposals on production plans hunting game animals for the upcoming season.
– The head and is directly involved in the work of extermination wolves, jackals and other harmful in hunting animals and birds.
– Organizes and implements security directly State Hunting Fund, in close collaboration with public inspectors, officials of the relevant agencies (MIA, environmental control, protection of forest fund and so on.), In which responsible for monitoring the implementation of rules of hunting, including:
– Method reydirovaniya;
– The protection of picketing;
– Patrolling the territory habitat of game animals, including vehicles, to prevent poaching;
– Drawing up protocols during reydirovaniya and picketing, stay in the grounds, according to information and on-site;
– Submission of proposals on the application of administrative measures Liability for violators of the rules and terms of hunting, and the amount of the fine
– Representation in court in proceedings for infringements of the rules hunting, game management, land use.
– Huntsman leads logbook ohotonarusheny identified at territory of the hunting area, hunting and confiscated hunting guns products.
– Regularly inform the heads of the structural division of state game management (Jaeger cordon, reserve, the reproduction area, hunting grounds).
– Conducts accounting and ensures the safety of primary documentation hunting animal protection:
– Protocols of violations of rules of hunting magazines;
– Materials on the census hunting mammals and birds.
It provides a set quarterly statistical reports.
Average salary: 50 000 to 100 000 kzt
Hunters, state inspector on the flora and fauna protection;
- Protection, control and regulation of use of objects of fauna and their habitats.
• Security and control reproduction of wildlife.
• The fight against poaching.
• Preparation of protocols (acts) of the identified violations.
• Detention in the prescribed manner the perpetrators of violations to the seizure of illegally harvested products.
• Signaling the emergence of pockets of forest fires.
• Carrying out explanatory work among the population on the preservation and protection of animals.
Average salary: 50 000 to 100 000 kzt
Head of Environmental Protection Department:
– To lead the development and implementation of measures aimed to comply with the environmental protection standards and norms of the environment, rational use of natural resources, building the economy closed loop in the design, construction and operation of new object of the enterprise, as well as the expansion and modernization of existing
– To organize the preparation of prospective and current plans for Environmental Protection Agency, to monitor their implementation.
– Participate in the development on environmental measures purity product, its safety for consumers, create new products and processes with improved environmental
– Ensure that environmental impact assessment feasibility studies, projects, and create new technology and equipment, the introduction of eco-labeling
– To lead the development of environmental standards and regulations Company in accordance with applicable national, international (regional) and industry standards, to ensure monitoring and review.
– Control the correct operation of treatment and protection structures.
– Develop measures to prevent pollution environment, environmental compliance, providing favorable
working conditions, and to prevent the possibility of accidents and disasters.
– Participate in the development of implementation plans for new equipment, carrying out research and development work on the establishment of a enterprise circular economy, bases on environmentally efficient circulation of materials, saving and substitution non-renewable resources, minimization, re-use, recycling and disposal of waste, the implementation of low-waste, non-waste and clean production technologies, rational use natural resources and the development of capital construction plans on environmental objects.
– Carry out a reasonable payment for environmental risks environment in the implementation of company of cleaning and other programs
– To organize the investigation of the causes and consequences of emissions harmful substances into the environment, to prepare proposals for their
– To lead the development of measures to improve the environmental environment on the basis of study and analysis of best practices of domestic and
– Organize accounting indicators characterizing state of the environment, creation of storage information accidents, environmental monitoring data, documentation
waste disposal and other environmental information, make available to the coordinator of the environmental activities.
– Is working to establish an effective system for the enterprise environmental information disseminated at all levels of government, familiarize employees with the requirements of environmental legislation.
– Participate in the development of environmental education programs.
– Ensure the preparation of established reporting.
– Manage staff department.
The average salary of 60 000 to 100 000 kzt
– Organize veterinary care of dogs and carrying out routine, emergency and preventive animal health measures in their places of detention.
– Check the status of special tools and equipment for training before starting work.
– Compile the program, and tempering schedule training sessions.
– Provide constant training and training dogs.
– Monitor the health of dogs, immediately report to the veterinarian of any abnormal behavior of animals.
– To carry out, if necessary socialization of the animals.
– Monitor the condition of the premises for the animals and take measures to repair these facilities.
– Ensure the feeding and housing of animals.
– Provide methodological and practical assistance dog owners.
– For selection and professional selection of dogs and cats for breeding.
-.V If necessary provide veterinary care.
– component And draws up reporting documents (pedigree, reports, etc..).
– Know, understand and apply the existing regulations relating to its activities.
– Knows and complies with regulations on health and the environment, comply with standards, methods and techniques of safe work performance.
The average salary of 60 000 to 100 000 kzt
Head of the department of wildlife (reserves, natural parks, wildlife sanctuaries, reserves)
Directs the development and implementation of measures aimed at the implementation of legislation to comply with standards and regulations in the field of environmental protection, natural resource management, creating a closed-loop economy in the design, construction and operation of the new organization of objects, as well as the expansion and modernization of existing plants. Organize the preparation of prospective and current plans for the protection of the environment, exercise control over their implementation. Participates in developing measures to ensure environmental cleanliness of production, its safety for consumers, create new products and processes with improved environmental characteristics. It provides environmental impact assessment of feasibility studies, projects, and create new technology and equipment, the introduction of eco-labeling organization systems. To lead the development of environmental standards and standards organizations in accordance with applicable national, international (regional) standards and economic activities, provides control over their performance and timely review. Controls the correct operation of treatment and protective structures. Develop measures to prevent environmental pollution, environmental compliance, providing favorable conditions of work, and to prevent the possibility of accidents and disasters. Participates in the development of plans for the introduction of new equipment, carrying out research and development work on the creation of the organization of circular economy based on environmentally sound circulation of materials, saving and substitution of non-renewable resources, minimization, re-use, recycling and disposal of waste, the implementation of low-waste, waste-free and environmentally friendly production technologies, rational use of natural resources, as well as the development of plans for capital construction of environmental protection facilities. Conducts reasonable risk calculation for the environment in the implementation of the organization of the cleaning programs and other environmental activities. Organizes investigation into the causes and consequences of the emissions of harmful substances into the environment, prepares proposals for their prevention. Supervises the development of measures to improve the protection of the environment on the basis of studying and generalization of advanced experience of domestic and foreign organizations. Organizes accounting indicators characterizing the state of the environment, creation of a system to store information on accidents, environmental monitoring data, documentation on waste disposal and other environmental information available to the coordinator of the environmental activities. Is working to establish the organization of an effective system of environmental information disseminated at all levels of government, organizations educate employees on the requirements of environmental protection legislation environment. Participates in the development of environmental education programs. It provides a compilation of established reporting. Supervises personnel department.
Must know. Legislative, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, methodical and normative-technical materials on the environment and rational use of natural resources, the system of environmental standards and regulations, the prospects for the development of economic activity and organization, technology of production of organization and equipment of the organization and how it works , the organization of work on the environment and rational use of natural resources, the procedure for environmental impact assessment planning, design and other materials, environmental certification system, metrological support measures to protect the environment, conduct environmental monitoring, advanced domestic and foreign experience in the field of environmental protection and environmental management, procedure and terms for the protection of Presentation environment, the fundamentals of the economy, labor, production and management, computer equipment, communications, and communications, labor legislation, internal regulations, industrial hygiene, fire safety requirements.
The average salary of 80 000 to 100 000 kzt
Job responsibilities. Manage in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, production, financial and economic activities of hunting, carrying full responsibility for the consequences of decisions, safety and effective use of the property of hunting, as well as the results of its operations. 2.2. Organize work and effective interaction of all structural divisions of hunting. 2.3. To increase the efficiency of hunting, taking measures to increase its profits, improve the quality and competitiveness of services provided. 2.4. Ensure the implementation of the hunting economy of all obligations to federal, state and local budgets, state extra-budgetary social funds, suppliers, customers and creditors, including the establishment of the bank, as well as economic and labor agreements (contracts) and business plans. 2.5. Take measures to ensure the hunting economy with qualified personnel, management and development of their professional knowledge and experience, the creation of safe and favorable working conditions, respect for the protection of the environment legislation. 2.6. Together with the workforce and trade unions to ensure the development, conclusion and implementation of collective agreements, compliance with labor and production discipline, contribute to the development of motivation, initiative and activity of workers. 2.7. To protect the property interests of the enterprise in court, state authorities and management bodies. 2.8. To ensure rational use, registration, protection and reproduction of game animals. 2.9. Develop and implement measures for the conservation and restoration of habitats of wildlife, of game. 2.10. To organize and supervise the work of hunters and gamekeepers. 2.11. To organize the hunt. 2.12. To ensure proper maintenance of captive animals. 2.13. Organize timely and proper record keeping, preparation and submission of reports in a timely manner. 2.14. To ensure compliance with the requirements of labor protection, safety, fire safety, industrial hygiene, work rules, work discipline. 2.15. [Other duties].
The average salary of 80 000 to 150 000 kzt
– Hunting expert – biologist;
– Head of the Department at the local administrations at various levels on the flora and fauna protection;
– Head of the Department for the Protection of the reproduction and use of wildlife;
– Head of the Division, the Committee for Forestry and Hunting at the Ministry of Agriculture;
– Head of the Forestry and Hunting Committee of the Ministry of Agriculture.
- Malchenko Anatoly
- Mussina Korlan Ermekovna
– Center for Entrepreneurship students
-Mezhrayonnoe Hunting and Fishing Semey Kennel-Club hunting “Saygor”, “Aida”
The range of products for hunting and fishing: Electronic decoys, thermal imagers, sonar, stuffed decoy, all hunting for the “pen”, clothes, shoes, stuffed semolina Plyurifon accessories.
-Shop Weapons “Cry” airguns “cry.”
Online shop Pneumatic weapon Hunting
Online store airguns “HUNTING”
Website hunter, all hunting – hunting articles and stories, laws on hunting and guns, books, photo hunters, chat in the forum. Description of the methods of hunting, hunting dogs and their training.
Website portal for hunters. A large collection of videos to watch online forum for communication and a tracker to download a video of the hunt.
-hunting and fishing
Hunting for wild boar, wolf, hare, utku.gusya, fox.
– Prohunt.kz – Forum of hunters and fishermen in Kazakhstan
– Tradition of National Hunting / kazakhstan.kazakh.ru
-Participation in the third semester in the seasonal work on planting of Scots pine seed material PG GLPR “Semey ormany”, “Zhasyl El”
-Participation in the conduct of accounting year Groundhog SMOOiR in Semey
-Participation in the organization of exhibitions of hunting dogs club “Saygor” and “Aida”
-Kazahsky Agro-Technical University named after S.Seifullin (Faculty of veterinary medicine and animal husbandry)
-Kazahsky National Agrarian University (Department of Forestry and Hunting)
-Irkutsky Behalf of the Izhevsk State University (Faculty of game management)
– State centers improve classification
-Ohotnichi Farms EKR